- Medium to heavy Flow
- Absorbs 15-20ml (3-4 regular tampons) & can be worn on its own or as a backup.
Love Luna Bamboo High Waist Overview
Love Luna Bamboo Briefs period pants are perfect for night time, new mums, or anyone with a heavy flow. They give you full protection and will fully replace wearing sanitary pads, no need to be worried about any leaks.
Made from soft breathable bamboo/cotton with a high waist for maximum comfort. Love Luna are well known for their super affordable price point and high quality.
The Love Luna Bamboo Full Brief features a gusset from the front all the way to the back waistband giving you full seam to seam coverage to ensure you have total protection. This full coverage is also ideal if you are a back bleeder.
Love Luna Bamboo High Waist Period Pants are comfortable and eco friendly.
|Size ||8-10 ||10-12 ||12-14 ||14-16 ||16-18 |
|Waist (cm) ||65 ||70 ||75 ||80 ||86 |
|Hips (cm) ||93 ||98 ||103 ||108 ||114 |
- Wash before wear.
- Cold delicate machine wash with like colours.
- Do not add softener.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Line dry.
Period Pants Fabric
- Outer: 95% Bamboo 5% Elastane (Exclusive of trims)
- Gusset: 100% Cotton
- Padding: 80% Cotton/20% Polyester
How many pairs of period pants do I need?
We tend to find that 5-7 pairs of underwear are enough for the average cycle. 2 Night time pairs and 3-5 day time pairs means that you have enough to wash every other day and ensure that they dry in time for their next use.
Machine Washing Period Underwear.
Washing period pants in the washing machine is the most effective way to care for your undies.
Here is a basic guide to wash period pants:
- When you remove your used underwear rinse them thoroughly with cold water till the water runs clear. You can gently rub them to help remove as much blood as possible.
- Either pop them in your normal washing with other clothes or store them in a wet bag until wash day.
- Wash on a cold wash at either 30 or 40deg. You can use your normal detergent but avoid fabric softener.
Most companies will advise you to avoid harsh chemicals, fabric conditioner and tumble drying, as eventually it will lead to a shorter life span and issues with performance.