Love Luna's Tweens/Teens Shortie Pants
Love Luna's Tweens/Teens Period Shortie underwear are made in junior sizes and designed to fit younger growing bodies. Perfect for use from your first period.
They can be worn as a complete replacement for period products and give you full protection. You can feel absolutely confident in your sanitary protection and safe against leaks. They entirely replace wearing sanitary pads or tampons.
The Love Luna Tween/Teen Shortie period briefs are made in fun colours compared to standard period underwear. The Love Luna range have no branding on their underwear so your sanitary protection is as discrete as they can be.
Love Luna are well known for their super affordable price point and high quality.
|Size (Years) ||10-11 ||11-12 ||12-13 ||13-14 |
|Waist (cm) ||59-61 ||61-63 ||63-66 ||66-69 |
- Wash before wear.
- Cold delicate machine wash with like colours.
- Do not add softener.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Line dry.
Period Pants Fabric
- Outer: 95% Bamboo 5% Elastane (Exclusive of trims)
- Gusset: 100% Cotton
- Padding: 80% Cotton/20% Polyester
How many pairs of period pants do I need?
We tend to find that 5-7 pairs of underwear are enough for the average cycle. 2 Night time pairs and 3-5 day time pairs means that you have enough to wash every other day and ensure that they dry in time for their next use.
Machine Washing Period Underwear.
Washing period pants in the washing machine is the most effective way to care for your undies.
Here is a basic guide to wash period pants:
- When you remove your used underwear rinse them thoroughly with cold water till the water runs clear. You can gently rub them to help remove as much blood as possible.
- Either pop them in your normal washing with other clothes or store them in a wet bag until wash day.
- Wash on a cold wash at either 30 or 40deg. You can use your normal detergent but avoid fabric softener.
Most companies will advise you to avoid harsh chemicals, fabric conditioner and tumble drying, as eventually it will lead to a shorter life span and issues with performance.