- Regular flow days
- Night time is possible for lighter flows
- Also suitable for light incontinence leaks
Baba+Boo Reusable Sanitary Pads Overview
Baba+Boo Medium cloth sanitary pads have a top layer of comfortable, super-soft bamboo charcoal fleece which helps to keep you feeling dry. This top layer is a grey/charcoal colour which also helps prevent stains. The absorbent inner layer is made of microfibre to quickly absorb liquid. There is a hidden waterproof layer of breathable PUL to ensure you are leak free on even your heaviest days.
Baba+Boo Medium pads fasten around your underwear using poppers to hold the pad in place. There are two options to allow for different widths of your underwear gusset.
We sell the Baba+Boo reusable sanitary pads singly so you can buy exactly the right amount you need.
Which way up?
Worn worn pattern side down the the charcoal fleece against your skin.
- Outer Fleece Charcoal Bamboo/Polyester Blend
- Inner 88% Polyester 12% Nylon.
- Backed with PUL.
This is very simple. Pre-wash your pads a couple of times before you use them for the first time to increase their absorbency.
- After you've used your pads it's a good idea to rinse them in cold water to prevent staining.
- Simply pop them in your bag and when your period has finished wash them all upto 60 degrees. Please don't use fabric conditioner as this will make your pads less absorbent.
- Avoid direct heat - air drying is best.
Read the our full article on how to wash and care for your cloth sanitary pads.