- Regular flow days
- Average nights (not heavy nights)
Pink Daisy Medium Organic Cotton Pads Overview
Pink Daisy Medium Organic Cotton pads are amazingly soft but also wonderfully absorbent. Pink Daisy Organic Cotton is a velour fabric which is ideal for gushy, heavy periods and clots as it's a grippy fabric. The hidden layer of microfiber terry provides maximum absorbency and helps speed up drying. Breathable laminated polyester backing prevents leakage.
Pink Daisy Medium pads are ideal protection for days and can be used for nights as well if you aren't too heavy. Pink Daisy Organic is a velour fabric which is ideal for gushy, heavy periods
The natural cotton top is perfect if you have sensitive skin. Some people myself included get itchy with fleece but these pads are fleece free so no itchyness to worry about. Being a natural top they are more prone to staining so make sure you rinse out after use to help minimise stains setting.
Pink Daisy menstrual pads are made by one of the leading USA ethical brands Blueberry. Pink Daisy pads are high quality and available in beautiful prints.
10.5" x 3.5"
Which way up?
Plain side up.
Waterproof layer: 100% polyester laminate
Hidden layer: 100% polyester
Velour top layer: 90% organic cotton, 10% polyester backing
How to use
Wash your Pink Daisy pads prior to first use. Snap pads around your underwear so the tag side faces down. Change pad every 2-6 hours or as needed. Wash per care instructions. Avoid washing the pads in public facilities. Pink Daisy pads are meant for personal use only, and should not be shared with others.
General wash & care instructions
- Rinse or soak in cold water after changing pads or while waiting for wash day. This will keep stains from setting on your pads. Hand or machine wash cold or warm cycle. Line dry or tumble dry.
- Do not use fabric softener. It will coat the pads and make them water repellent and reduce their absorbency. Be aware that if you use dryer sheets in your dryer for other laundry this can coat your dryer and transfer to your pads.
- Do not use bleach. This will cause the fabric's fibers to break down. It will also cause the waterproof layer of the pad to de-laminate.
- Stains. Should staining occur, try laying your pads out in the sun.
Read the our full article on how to wash and care for your cloth sanitary pads.