Absorbs 40ml (8 teaspoons).
Love Luna Maternity Brief Overview
Love Luna Lady Leaks Maternity Knickers range will support you through that everyday cough, laugh, sneeze and lift.
Love Luna Maternity Briefs are perfect to wear pre and post baby (ante-natal and post-partum). Made from soft, breathable cotton with a sleek criss-cross under tummy waistband for comfort.
The gusset has a soft lining with an antibacterial and anti-odour layer which lasts for over 50 washes, as well as a waterproof layer.
Love Luna Lady Leaks Maternity Knickers Range
Patented sealed seams: As wee is more viscous and faster moving than blood, Love Luna's Lady Leaks range have patented sealed seams* for zero leaks (*read: very, very fancy).
- Pants Fabric Outer: 95% Cotton 5% Elastane (Exclusive of trims)
- Gusset: 100% Bamboo Viscose
- Padding: 90% Cotton / 10% Polyester with PU Lamination
- Made in Indonesia
- Wash before wear.
- Cold delicate machine wash with like colours.
- Do not add softener.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Line dry.
How many pairs of period pants do I need?
We tend to find that 5-7 pairs of underwear are enough for the average cycle. 2 Night time pairs and 3-5 day time pairs means that you have enough to wash every other day and ensure that they dry in time for their next use.
Machine Washing Period Underwear.
Washing period pants in the washing machine is the most effective way to care for your undies.
Here is a basic guide to wash period pants:
- When you remove your used underwear rinse them thoroughly with cold water till the water runs clear. You can gently rub them to help remove as much blood as possible.
- Either pop them in your normal washing with other clothes or store them in a wet bag until wash day.
- Wash on a cold wash at either 30 or 40deg. You can use your normal detergent but avoid fabric softener.
Most companies will advise you to avoid harsh chemicals, fabric conditioner and tumble drying, as eventually it will lead to a shorter life span and issues with performance.