- Holds approx up to 15ml
- Equivalent to 2 mini tampons
- Equivalent to 1 light pad
Nora Pantyliner Overview
The Nora Reusable Liner is designed as a daily pad which can be used every day of the month or on your light days. The high tech fabric will keep you you feeling fresh. It is slimline and contoured to your fit your body. The popper fastening keeps the pad firmly in place, giving you the confidence to carry-on with your everyday. You'll never want to use disposable pads again.
Features I love
I absolutely love the elastic storage band on the back of the Nora pads. I always store my clean and used pads compactly folded up. With other pad brands this is achieved by securing the wing poppers however with the Nora range simply fold your pad and slip over the elastic band to secure the pad, why did no one ever think of this before!
The Nora reusable sanitary pads length is 17cm
Designed to last
Designed to last for around ten years, or about 150 washes
The Nora Pantiliner Reusable Pad is made with a recycled polyester waterproof outer and PUL membrane for excellent leak protection! The Nora pads have a superb high quality, soft, stay dry layer which is so important on your heavy days.
- Top Layer- The honeycomb top layer (that goes next to your skin) is made from 53% recycled polyester and 47% polyester making it incredibly soft against your skin.
- Absorbent Core- Made of 100% polyester towelling
- Waterproof Outer- Sort waterproof exterior is made from recycled plastic bottle waste. A 100% recycled polyester with a PUL membrane to help protect against leaks.
Nora pads are made with OEKO-TEX® Class II certified (11-6225 Shirley) approved fabrics, containing no nasty chemicals- making them kinder to your body and the planet.
- Rinse the reusable sanitary pads in cold water before washing.
- Wash at 30 with non-biological powder detergent.
- Don’t use bleach, fabric softeners or stain removers.
Read the our full article on how to wash and care for your cloth sanitary pads.
If you suffer with light incontinence leaks read our article "Pads for urinary incontinence."
How many pads do I need?
As a general guide for a:
- short and light cycle 6 daytime and 3 night time
- Average length and flow 10 day pads and 4-5 night pads
- Longer and heavier cycles 15 day pads and 6-7 night time pads.
How To Wash Cloth Pads
Washing reusable cloth pads in the washing machine is the most effective way to care for your pads
Here is a basic guide to wash pads:
- When you remove your used pads rinse them thoroughly with cold water till the water runs clear. You can gently rub them to help remove as much blood as possible.
- Either pop them in your normal washing with other clothes or store them in a wet bag until wash day.
- Wash on a cold wash at either 30 or 40deg. You can use your normal detergent but avoid fabric softener.
Most companies will advise you to avoid harsh chemicals, fabric conditioner and tumble drying, as eventually it will lead to a shorter life span and issues with performance.
How To Dry Reusable Sanitary Pads
Ideally air dry your cloth sanitary pads and avoid using a tumble dryer. This helps to keep your reusable pads in better condition and is more environmentally friendly. A “sock” airer is ideal for drying them and can be hung inside in winter for quick drying. Most pads will easily dry overnight. Some pads can be tumble-dried, but this should be done on low and is best avoided as tumble drying can shrink some fabrics and remove fibres (that’s what the fluff is in the filter.)
How long will my pads last until I need to buy more to replace them?
As a general rule our suppliers expect their pads to last 5-10 years with average wear.
26 April 2021
Ive purchased few different panty liners just to try. This one is not amongst my favorites from start. Its narrow wings means that underwear with wider croatch is a struggle. It doesnt stay in place for me and not very comfy.
Was this helpful to you? Yes / No
06 April 2021
These have a lovely pattern and wash well. I use these in place of a daily liner, so I donít need a lot of absorption, but they do the job just fine. My only criticism is that they are a bit short, it would be great if they came in the same light absorption but in a longer optional size; otherwise you have to buy the heavy flow ones to get the longer size, which I donít need.
Was this helpful to you? Yes / No Lovely Product but too small!
10 September 2020
Bought for small bladder leaks, I found the pad to be too small and neat. For peace of mind I prefer a longer pad. Pads were well made in lovely fabrics. These might be better suited to a teen. Just not for me I'm afraid.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Read all 4 customer reviews...