- Heavy Period Flow
- Holds approx 20ml of period flow
- Equivalent of 4 tampons
WUKA Perform™ Seamless Midi Heavy Flow Period Pant is a complete replacement for sanitary pads or tampons for even your heaviest days.
Wuka Perform™ Seamless Midi Briefs Overview
The WUKA Perform™ collection features active fabrics and construction, so you can free flow and stay active, helping you exercise during your period. They are seamless and cut in a sports fit, meaning you get no VPL when wearing them with your exercise leggings to work out during your period.
Perfect for those with an active lifestyle. Period proof pants.
Features of Perform Seamless Midi Brief Period Pants
- Sports Fit
- No VPL
- Eco-friendly recycled nylon, a lightweight seamless fabric with a super absorbent hi-tech moisture barrier giving you a leak free period.
- Smooth, silky and soft to the touch, feels luxurious on skin. Gently hugs the body with great elasticity.
- Midi brief style with full coverage at the back without feeling bulky.
Sizes for Wuka Perform Seamless Midi Brief
|Size UK ||Size Universal ||Hip Size |
|4-6 ||2X-Small ||80-85 |
|6-8 ||X-Small ||85-90 |
|8-10 ||Small ||90-95 |
|10-12 ||Medium ||95-100 |
|12-14 ||Large ||100-105 |
|14-16 ||X-Large ||105-110 |
- HANDWASH: After use, rinse with cold water.
- MACHINE WASH Cold: Pop your WUKA with similar, dark coloured garments and wash at 30 to 40 degrees. Don't use fabric softener. (We also recommend washing any WUKAs with mesh or lace in a wash bag. This will help prolong the life and the strength of the mesh.)
- LINE DRY: Air dry your WUKA Period Pants outside on the line or indoors on an airer. Don't tumble dry it.
Recycled nylon and cotton gusset
90% recycled nylon, 8% TPU, 2% elastane Packaged in recyclable and compostable paper packaging.
WUKA stands for Wake Up Kick Ass and their mission is to create the world's most comfortable and eco friendly period underwear.
How many pairs of period pants do I need?
We tend to find that 5-7 pairs of underwear are enough for the average cycle. 2 Night time pairs and 3-5 day time pairs means that you have enough to wash every other day and ensure that they dry in time for their next use.
Machine Washing Period Underwear.
Washing period pants in the washing machine is the most effective way to care for your undies.
Here is a basic guide to wash period pants:
- When you remove your used underwear rinse them thoroughly with cold water till the water runs clear. You can gently rub them to help remove as much blood as possible.
- Either pop them in your normal washing with other clothes or store them in a wet bag until wash day.
- Wash on a cold wash at either 30 or 40deg. You can use your normal detergent but avoid fabric softener.
Most companies will advise you to avoid harsh chemicals, fabric conditioner and tumble drying, as eventually it will lead to a shorter life span and issues with performance.