- Super Heavy Period Flow
- Holds approx 60ml of period flow
- Equivalent of 12 regular tampons
- Super absorbent full & gusset
- Excellent for long shifts, sleeping or post partum bleeding
Wuka Ultimate High Waist Brief
WUKA Ultimate period pants are your complete tampon and pad replacement and are the highest absorbency the brand offers. You can wear them for up to 24 hours if the need arises, but we recommend no more than 12 for hygiene reasons.
The WUKA Ultimate Super Heavy Period Pants are super absorbent and hold 3 times the amount of Ultimate Heavy flow period underwear.
High Waist Super Heavy Flow Features
High waisted style, super stretch - up to 45% stretch at the waist, so you stay comfy and supported, even when bloated!
Sustainably sourced and manufactured from Tencel™ fabric, 3.5x softer than cotton with Eco Soft Technology.
The pad is thicker than other styles - c. 3mm thick, around the same as a super absorbent disposable pad.
High Gusset, great coverage and leak-free.
Wuka Period Pants Size
|Size UK||Size Universal||Hip Size (cm)|
Sustainable by design
- Sustainably sourced and manufactured from Tencel™ fabric, 3.5x softer than cotton with Eco Soft Technology.
- Vegan Approved - Registered with the Vegan Society
- Midi brief style with full coverage at the back
Care of Wuka Pants
- HANDWASH: After use, rinse with cold water.
- MACHINE WASH Cold: Pop your WUKA with similar, dark coloured garments and wash at 30 to 40 degrees. Don't use fabric softener. (We also recommend washing any WUKAs with mesh or lace in a wash bag. This will help prolong the life and the strength of the mesh.)
- LINE DRY: Air dry your WUKA Period Pants outside on the line or indoors on an airer. Don't tumble dry it.
BCI Certified. WUKA Basics Hipster period pants are certified by the Better Cotton Initiative. The cotton they use is produced by farmers who care for the environment and minimise the negative effects of fertilisers and pesticides. They also care for the water, soil health and natural habitats, producing the most sustainable cotton for our pants as possible.
WUKA stands for Wake Up Kick Ass and their mission is to create the world's most comfortable and eco friendly period underwear.
How many pairs of period pants do I need?
We tend to find that 5-7 pairs of underwear are enough for the average cycle. 2 Night time pairs and 3-5 day time pairs means that you have enough to wash every other day and ensure that they dry in time for their next use.
Machine Washing Period Underwear.
Washing period pants in the washing machine is the most effective way to care for your undies.
Here is a basic guide to wash period pants:
- When you remove your used underwear rinse them thoroughly with cold water till the water runs clear. You can gently rub them to help remove as much blood as possible.
- Either pop them in your normal washing with other clothes or store them in a wet bag until wash day.
- Wash on a cold wash at either 30 or 40deg. You can use your normal detergent but avoid fabric softener.
Most companies will advise you to avoid harsh chemicals, fabric conditioner and tumble drying, as eventually it will lead to a shorter life span and issues with performance.