1. DO NOT sit, lie on top of or put excess pressure on your hot water bottle.
2. To prevent burns occurring use a cover on your bottle and avoid leaving it in contact with one area of the body for more than 20 minutes.
3. Only use a hot water bottle to warm up your bed. Take it out before you get in. This helps to avoid accidental burns.
4. The use of hot water bottles by babies is not advised and children should be supervised.
5. Elderly people, and those with sensitive skin or reduced feeling should use hot water bottles with care.
6. Hot water bottles can be dangerous and cause burns if they are not filled, cared for or used in the proper way.
7. Please follow the instructions given.
8. All our bottles are made with natural rubber, so please be careful if you have a latex allergy.