- Medium to heavy flow.
- Absorbs 15-20ml (3-4 regular tampons) & can be worn on its own or as a backup
Love Luna Full Brief Overview
Love Luna Full Briefs offer fantastic coverage, the absorbency panel comes quite high up the front so it's great for front bleeders.
The Love Luna heavy period pants absorb between 15-20 mls which is the same as around 3-4 tampons. You can wear them as a complete replacement of sanitary products or you can wear the heavy period pants as a back up.
The high waist period pants makes it super comfortable for bloating. The Love Luna period pants have no labelling so they look just like normal underwear. No loud labels to let everyone know you're on your period.
|Size ||8-10 ||10-12 ||12-14 ||14-16 ||16-18 |
|Waist (cm) ||65 ||70 ||75 ||80 ||86 |
|Hips (cm) ||93 ||98 ||103 ||108 ||114 |
Period Pants Fabric
- Outer : 95% Cotton 5% Elastane (Exclusive of trims)
- Gusset: 100% Cotton
- Padding: 80% Cotton 20% Polyester
- Made in Indonesia
- Wash before wear.
- Cold delicate machine wash with like colours.
- Do not add softener or bleach.
- Do not tumble dry, iron dry clean or bleach.
- Line dry.
How many pairs of period pants do I need?
We tend to find that 5-7 pairs of underwear are enough for the average cycle. 2 Night time pairs and 3-5 day time pairs means that you have enough to wash every other day and ensure that they dry in time for their next use.
Machine Washing Period Underwear.
Washing period pants in the washing machine is the most effective way to care for your undies.
Here is a basic guide to wash period pants:
- When you remove your used underwear rinse them thoroughly with cold water till the water runs clear. You can gently rub them to help remove as much blood as possible.
- Either pop them in your normal washing with other clothes or store them in a wet bag until wash day.
- Wash on a cold wash at either 30 or 40deg. You can use your normal detergent but avoid fabric softener.
Most companies will advise you to avoid harsh chemicals, fabric conditioner and tumble drying, as eventually it will lead to a shorter life span and issues with performance.