Strucket Bucket is a strainer and a bucket just like a normal bucket (but better), the Strucket makes soaking simple and clean. Never fear putting your hand into the residual dirty, unhygienic, toxic mess that can be left in the bucket again. With the Strucket you will never leave your items soaking for endless days again, because the Strucket makes soaking simple and stress-free! Perfect for sensitive skin and anyone who doesn’t love grime, the Strucket allows you to easily separate and drain with the inbuilt strainer and plug systems. Your hands never, ever touch dirty (or smelly) water!
How to use the strucket
1. Ensure that the strainer is sitting ﬂat in the bottom of the bucket
2. Place your items to soak inside the strucket
3. Fill with water and soaking solution of your choice
4. Leave to soak
5. Return when soaking is ﬁnished and life the strainer from the water
6. Pull up the handles of the strainer, pulling the strainer up and over the side of the bucket and set down connecting it to the internal shelving connection points and anchoring
7. Walk away while the contents strains
8. Remove items from the strainer
9. Release water with the outside plug, smile and walk away - your hands never had to touch the water or the toxic mess at the bottom of the bucket :)
Uses for the Strucket.
There are Infinite uses. Strucket is Ideal for use with CSP (reusable menstrual pads), bibs, baby clothes, flat nappies such as terry squares or prefolds, used washable wipes, stained clothing, toys, Dad's golf balls, fruit and veg, the list is endless. This will also be really helpful for families we help who are using flat nappies without access to a washing machine
The Strucket can be used inside, outside for the kids stuff, Dad's stuff, Mums's stuff, Pet's stuff - there are infinite uses across the whole house.
Please remember you MUST not soak modern cloth nappies with elastic, velcro or bamboo fabrics as this will damage the nappies overtime and can invalidate some warranties. Please refer to your nappy manufacturers guidelines.
UK delivery is FREE when your order totals over £20.00!
We have lots of delivery options for you to choose from. You'll be given the opportunity at checkout to choose your delivery method or option. The site will automatically choose the tracked option for you initially as this tracks and insures your delivery. Sometimes when we come to pack an order, if it's unusually heavy, bulky or valuable, we reserve the right to upgrade your delivery method free of charge to another that's more secure. For example, we may upgrade your order from first class delivery to courier.
Our courier is DPD. They will email and/or text you with your one hour delivery slot so you'll know when you can expect your order to arrive. You can also track your parcel live online down to a 15 minute delivery window. Our courier is VERY reliable and is the safest and quickest option for your order.
Click here for full information