Welcome to the thinnest, driest, and most comfortable leakproof underwear you'll ever wear. Patent-pending gusset technology Beautifully designed in Paris
Each pair of Saalt mesh hipsters period underwear holds the equivalent period flow of 2 pads or 3 tampons.
Designed to be used on their own but can also be used for worry free backup for a tampon cup or disc.
Saalt Mesh Hipster Period Pants Overview
Saalt Mesh Hipster Period Pants are mid rise pants, silky soft and offer amazing quality, as you would expect from the company that makes the market leading Saalt menstrual cup.
Saalt Hipster period pants blend breathable sheer mesh with a soft, stretchy waistband that moves with you through your daily hustle. Period Bliss Guarantee.
The Saalt Mesh Hipster period pants offer a regular to high absorbency giving you leakproof underwear . They can also be used for light incontinence leaks.
Saalt is a market leading period care company best known for their ultra popular, best selling Saalt menstrual cups. Saalt now makes stunning, high performing, premium quality period pants called Saalt Wear.
Saalt wear that feels exactly like regular underwear but with impossibly thin, patent-pending gusset technology that keeps you dry, chic and leak-free. At the Period Lady we are delighted to be the first company in the UK to offer you both Saalt cups and Saalt Wear. Whether worn together on your heaviest days or nights, or alone on lighter days, try them - we know you'll love them.
ZERO TOXINS, ZERO WORRY
- Ethically made in Sri Lanka
- OEKO-TEX®️ and bluesign®️ approved
- Certified free of PFAS and other harmful substances
The fit of Saalt Mesh Hipsters comes up a little small, so if you're between sizes order the bigger size.
- XS: UK 4-6
- S: UK 6-8
- M: UK 10-12
- L: UK 14-16
- XL: UK 18-20
Take good care of Saalt Wear, and it will take great care of you.
- After use, rinse your Saalt Wear in cold water to help avoid staining
- Then, hand wash or machine wash on cold, preferably in a wash bag made for delicates
- You can use detergent, but NO fabric softener or bleach
- Do NOT IRON protect the tech
- Proudly hang dry—energy efficient, and free.
How many pairs of period pants do I need?
We tend to find that 5-7 pairs of underwear are enough for the average cycle. 2 Night time pairs and 3-5 day time pairs means that you have enough to wash every other day and ensure that they dry in time for their next use.
Machine Washing Period Underwear.
Washing period pants in the washing machine is the most effective way to care for your undies.
Here is a basic guide to wash period pants:
- When you remove your used underwear rinse them thoroughly with cold water till the water runs clear. You can gently rub them to help remove as much blood as possible.
- Either pop them in your normal washing with other clothes or store them in a wet bag until wash day.
- Wash on a cold wash at either 30 or 40deg. You can use your normal detergent but avoid fabric softener.
Most companies will advise you to avoid harsh chemicals, fabric conditioner and tumble drying, as eventually it will lead to a shorter life span and issues with performance.