- Heavy Period Flow
- Holds approx 20ml of period flow
- Equivalent of 4 regular tampons
- High gusset
- Wear up to 8 hours on light days, 4-6 hours on heavy days or overnight
Wuka Ultimate Midi Brief
WUKA Ultimate period pants are your complete tampon and pad replacement and are the highest absorbency the brand offers.
Wuka Ultimate Midi Heavy Period Pants Overview
The absorbency goes up much higher at the front of the Wuka Midi when compared to the Wuka Bikini, this can be very helpful if you are a front bleeder.
There are seams in the Wuka Midi period pants. The seams are cleverly disguised in the design as they are positioned at the point where the fabric becomes a mesh rather than the main body of soft tshirt type material. Wuka Midi look just like ordinary comfy pants.
This heavy flow version means the gusset feels quite structured and thicker than normal underwear. This thickness does not alter the fit, feel or comfort of the pants when they are being worn however if someone else was doing your laundry the gusset does feel different. My husband doesn't pay any attention when doing the washing and when he hung these up he thought it was my sports bra! I suppose they are a similar texture and thickness however it looks nothing like a bra!
The sides on the Wuka Midi are about a third deeper than the Wuka Bikini Medium Flow, they definitely aren't granny pants but they aren't the slimmest Wuka option. The waist band is a modern design with WUKA repeatedly printed around it, think of Calvin Klein pants except these say WUKA. If you like a discrete period pant while the design doesn't should "i'm a period pant" anyone who knows the brand name would know what they are!
I like wearing period pants for exercising as my pelvic floor needs a bit of a backup with sports. The Wuka Midi Heavy Flow would be ideal if you have a very weak pelvic floor and are prone to urinary leaks.
|Size UK ||Size Universal ||Hip Size (cm) |
|4-6 ||2XS ||80-85 |
|6-8 ||XS ||85-90 |
|8-10 ||S ||90-95 |
|10-12 ||M ||95-100 |
|12-14 ||L ||100-105 |
|14-16 ||XL ||105-110 |
|16-18 ||2XL ||110-115 |
|18-20 ||3XL ||115-120 |
|20-22 ||4XL ||120-125 |
Sustainable by design
- Sustainably sourced and manufactured from Tencel™ fabric, 3.5x softer than cotton with Eco Soft Technology.
- Vegan Approved - Registered with the Vegan Society
- Midi brief style with full coverage at the back
- HANDWASH: After use, rinse with cold water.
- MACHINE WASH Cold: Pop your WUKA with similar, dark coloured garments and wash at 30 to 40 degrees. Don't use fabric softener. (We also recommend washing any WUKAs with mesh or lace in a wash bag. This will help prolong the life and the strength of the mesh.)
- LINE DRY: Air dry your WUKA Period Pants outside on the line or indoors on an airer. Don't tumble dry it.
Luxurious, soft and stretchy Lenzing® MicroModal fabric with a super absorbent hi-tech fabric and moisture barrier making it period proof. Carbon neutral fabric made in Austria
Midi brief style with full coverage at the back without feeling bulky
WUKA stands for Wake Up Kick Ass and their mission is to create the world's most comfortable and eco friendly period underwear.