- For Moderate flow
- Holds up to 80ml
- Equivalent to 8 regular tampons
- Equivalent to 2 regular pads
Nora Full Brief Period Pants Moderate Flow Overview
Nora are known for their high quality products and you can expect the same from their Nora period pants.
The Nora full brief are high waisted pants for extra comfort especially when you're feeling bloated. Made from soft organic cotton and stretchy elastane for comfortable, everyday wear, making them an ideal alternative to both disposable sanitary pads and tampons.
The small tag on the waist band means it is discrete and look just like normal underwear.
Nora reusable period pants are available in sized 8-20
Nora Period Wear Features
- Clever tech to keep moisture away from skin
- Organic cotton for unbeatable comfort
- 99% reduction in bacterial growth
- Easy to wash and reuse
- Reduce your use of disposables
It's more simple than you might think!
- Give your period pants a rinse in cold water after use.
- Wash within 48 hours at 30 degrees using non-bio laundry powder with no fabric conditioner.
- Ideally air dry or hey can be tumble dried on a low heat from time to time, however this shouldn't be done after every use as it may damage the waterproof layer.
- Main Body: The outer of the underwear is made of 95% organic cotton and 5% elastine to give you a super comfortable fit.
- Wicking Layer: 100% Polyester. Helps to keep you feeling dry. It lets liquid pass through but not back out.
- Absorbent Layer: 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide. Super absorbent towelling
- Barrier Layer: 100% Polyester with PU coating a waterproof barrier to help protect against leaks.
OEKO-TEX® Class II certified 11-6226-shirley and PFC free, so no nasties next to your skin.
How many pairs of period pants do I need?
We tend to find that 5-7 pairs of underwear are enough for the average cycle. 2 Night time pairs and 3-5 day time pairs means that you have enough to wash every other day and ensure that they dry in time for their next use.
Machine Washing Period Underwear.
Washing period pants in the washing machine is the most effective way to care for your undies.
Here is a basic guide to wash period pants:
- When you remove your used underwear rinse them thoroughly with cold water till the water runs clear. You can gently rub them to help remove as much blood as possible.
- Either pop them in your normal washing with other clothes or store them in a wet bag until wash day.
- Wash on a cold wash at either 30 or 40deg. You can use your normal detergent but avoid fabric softener.
Most companies will advise you to avoid harsh chemicals, fabric conditioner and tumble drying, as eventually it will lead to a shorter life span and issues with performance.